Metin2 Dynamic Item DropList Window

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

( GitHub )

dropimage

About:

Whenever I was playing on any server that had far too many drop items from monsters — I wondered — how am I going to find myself in this pile of scrap? You click on one item and pick up a completely different one, thus littering your inventory. With my solution, your players don't have to worry about it anymore.

As a player:

Pros:

• You don't have to worry about items gained by other players;
  • The alphabetical list will allow you to easily find the acquired item;
  • The dynamic list cleans and completes itself on a regular basis;
  • You can still pick up items directly from the floor;
  • You can show and hide the window whenever you want to use it;
  • If the item isn't yours then your player name in ownership color will be red instead of yellow;
  • You do not have to worry that your list will be flooded with items that have been lying on the ground for a long time — only the items you have acquired will go to the list; You can double-click on the name of the item and the character will automatically move towards it with the intention of picking up;
  • You can refresh the list by yourself;
  • You can select an item from the list and pick it up from the ground with one button.

Min:

• You still need to be close to the item to pick it up — but it's probably fair;
  • Sometime you must click twice on item name because of too far distance (by default).

Github repository:

Compatibility: I am curious about your opinions

Have a nice day

Author@Nirray (Back to the past)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 19
  • kekw 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 1
  • Love 7

I completely abandoned working on the files for this game. I do not respond to private messages.

.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, Kafa said:

1020 15:31:55110 :: AttributeError
1020 15:31:55110 :: : 
1020 15:31:55110 :: 'module' object has no attribute 'SendClickItemPacketDropList'
1020 15:31:55110 :: 

@Nirray :( 

PythonPlayerModule ---

Search: 

PyObject * playerSendClickItemPacket(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)

}

Add:

PyObject * playerSendClickItemPacketDropList(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)
{
    int ivid;
    if (!PyTuple_GetInteger(poArgs, 0, &ivid))
        return Py_BuildException();

CPythonPlayer::Instance().SendClickItemPacketDropList(ivid);
    return Py_BuildNone();
}

Search:

{ "SendClickItemPacket",                playerSendClickItemPacket,                    METH_VARARGS },

Add:

{ "SendClickItemPacketDropList",         playerSendClickItemPacketDropList,            METH_VARARGS },

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.