Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello

I have a problem loading in the client after upgrading python from 2.2 to 2.7 and replacing locale with localeInfo

 

 

on this screenshot you can see that there is a problem loading ui and probably it's a mistake converting locale to localeinfo but I'm not sure and I have no idea how to fix it

106920796_926065287884190_7850431389127424589_n.png

 

==============================================================================================================================

 

 

after disabling ui_panel_eventy.py, another error appears, through which you can notice a general error loading in the client

unknown.png?width=960&height=244

 

 

Do you have any ideas how can I fix it?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24270-loading-problem-update-py-22-to-27/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

still the same, probably it comes and changing the locale to localeinfo and does not work because of this loading

 

 

I mean it

Quote

ui.py(line:2948) LoadScriptFile
ui.py(line:3148) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:3014) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:3289) LoadElementExpandedImage

 

 

Do you have any ideas?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.