Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

1. Description of the problem / Question :

When an item with type 33 (ITEM_RING) is equipped, character doesn't receive any bonuses. It equips just fine and the item equip effect goes off, but there are no stats added. Also when I changed the ITEM_RING condition in char_item.cpp to just show me some kind of a message when I equip it, it worked, so it's probably a little too deeper for me.

 

 

2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server )

nussink

 

3. How to reproduce it ?

So I've changed the magic lollipop type to 33 - nZuZHVK.png this one xD and it doesn't give any bonuses. And it did when it was still an ITEM_UNIQUE

 

4. Screenshots ?

Nothing to show here tbh...

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24260-problem-item_ring-doesnt-give-bonuses/
Share on other sites

  • Bot
item.cpp:

int CItem::FindEquipCell(LPCHARACTER ch, int iCandidateCell)
{
	[...]
	if (GetType() == ITEM_DS || GetType() == ITEM_SPECIAL_DS)
	{
		[...]
	}
	else if (GetType() == ITEM_COSTUME)
	{
		[...]
	}
	// look if you have this
	else if (GetType() == ITEM_RING)
	{
		if (ch->GetWear(WEAR_RING1))
			return WEAR_RING2;
		else
			return WEAR_RING1;
	}
	// look if you have this
	else if (GetType() == ITEM_BELT)
		return WEAR_BELT;
	else if (GetWearFlag() & WEARABLE_BODY)
		return WEAR_BODY;
	[...]
}

Tbh i don't think it's there since that's for you to equip, but I remember that before I had that disabled and the bonuses didn't work for me either. But you lose nothing by trying.

Edited by M2Dev

english_banner.gif

1 hour ago, igorvhonra said:

Did you add the bonuses into the special item group?

 

I don't think I do, gonna look into it.

 

 

31 minutes ago, WLsj24 said:

-snip-

 

Yeah I did have this in place, thanks tho.

  • Bot
11 minutes ago, takbardzo said:

 

I don't think I do, gonna look into it.

 

 

 

Yeah I did have this in place, thanks tho.

But, you are sure it not giving bonus? Or just not showing them?. Can you equip the ring and put:
/state

?

english_banner.gif

5 minutes ago, WLsj24 said:

--

 

Thanks for replying, just did the /state test. It's supposed to award +1k HP. Lower one is after putting it on but there's no change anyway. Craap.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Sad 1
On 7/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, TMP4 said:

Maybe i'm offing maybe not but i just gave the rings item_proto bonus and that will work, also you can show them to players with uitooltip.py, so either better.

 

Yup! It did work. Seems like item_ring reads bonuses from item_proto just like weapons, armors etc, or whatever. Thank you! It works flawlessly now.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.