3DSMax 2018 GR2 2.11.8 Exporters

• Management

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello,

As said in the title, here are the Granny 2.11.8 Exporters for 3ds Max 2018. I'm still trying to find for Maya, but for the time being I only have this.

Spoiler

08435098865HC.png
084350EfrwNhj.png

Download: 

VirusTotal: 

The installation is really obvious as of I won't give any support, it's just drag and drop in the installation folder.

I'll also don't provide any 3ds Max 2018 download link, as it's still available on Autodesk website, just buy it, use education account or crack it.

This might also not be very useful for some 3D Artists since it needs the client to also have Granny 2.11.8 (normal clients use 2.4 and almost everyone already use 2.9, to upgrade to 2.11.8 is just upgrade the lib, header file and dll).

Credits:

Found it on some Arabic forum non-metin2 related.

• Metin2 Dev 242
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 10
  • Dislove 3
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 2
  • Cry 1
  • Smile Tear 2
  • Think 1
  • Confused 3
  • Scream 3
  • Lmao 4
  • Good 101
  • Love 18
  • Love 174

raw

raw

• Forum Moderator

Thank you for your release ?

These plugins were published by @ToXiC4000 in a other forum.

Normally these files are handled very familiarly..

And this is the reason why it should not go public. 

Spoiler

c2865d6d33e31f68ea0cf0b74536d833.png

^

Only once for you as information, so that you know which value you actually publish here.

Best regards
Raylee

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 4

• Bot

2.11 doesnt work, Cant be converted "i tried", so for Metin2 not very useful. im Testing atm for the version 2012, if its working i let you get an update.

"""

Hello,

As said in the title, here are the Granny 2.11.8 Exporters for 3ds Max 2018. I'm still trying to find for Maya, but for the time being I only have this."""

yes i posted this on metin2downloads

i have no Problem with it cause im not working with Metin2 Anymore, im using Unreal Engine.

EDIT:

tested with granny 2.11 dll wich is public

image.png

... well i have to resize evrything and so on but it works so im happy ^^

Edited by Metin2 Dev

english_banner.gif

• Management
25 minutes ago, ToXiC4000 said:

2.11 doesnt work, Cant be converted "i tried", so for Metin2 not very useful. im Testing atm for the version 2012, if its working i let you get an update.

"""

Hello,

As said in the title, here are the Granny 2.11.8 Exporters for 3ds Max 2018. I'm still trying to find for Maya, but for the time being I only have this."""

yes i posted this on metin2downloads

i have no Problem with it cause im not working with Metin2 Anymore, im using Unreal Engine.

EDIT:

tested with granny 2.11 dll wich is public

image.png

... well i have to resize evrything and so on but it works so im happy ^^

I've set my unit system like this:

xWJmmdS.png

With this tool I was able to convert from gr2 to obj, but ingame: 

TmvrYGE.jpg

I already tried to rotate the weapon.

3To7uUq.png

With other old gr2 to .ms files or gr2 to obj I was able to convert (but had to resize on export) but not able to add the texture, this one allows me to add the texture but the position is wrong ingame (no need to resize on export).

I don't have a clue on what I'm doing, I never worked with 3ds max, maybe I'm missing something?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1

raw

raw

• Bot

ye i know this tool i too have that but i dont really know atm how exactly that with "bones" works im also testing atm.

im rotating the stuff to all directions, Resize works just fine but Rotating and loading into World editor to setup the right Bone doesnt

add discord: ToXiC#9214 if you have a clue

recently got all the stuff to export to 2.11 and have it working for m2 if you need more info just add me disc.

Edited by ToXiC4000

english_banner.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.