[ Dead Download Link ] [Under Development] CoreXp - A new server binary [ We Need You ]

ionutxp

New small update:

- Minor code tweeks

- Added guild_exp_table

- Changed [guild_]exp_table to YAML.

Now, it's not mandatory to use /share/locale/<country>/exp_table.txt and guild_exp_table.txt.

The core have default values and now you can overwrite these values in your .txt exp file.

Eg (for exp_table.txt and guild_exp_table.txt) :

1: 100000
2: 95
3: 31239
105: 99000000
  • Love 1

• Premium

RO:

Bravo, văd că noi, românii, ne pricepem la programare :)). Pot să te întreb ce librărie ai folosit pentru a citi fișierul YAML? Că mi se pare o idee bună actualizarea asta la noul standard :-?

Aș avea și eu două propuneri:

1. Să folosești gettext ca să faci localizarea stringurilor din server (să renunți la locale_string.txt). Eventual ar merge traduse din coreană în engleză, dar nu e chiar o urgență.

2. Să faci ratele maxime (ălea cu /priv_empire) configurabile din... config. Că ăstora cu serverele PVP nu le convine să ruleze un query ca să seteze totul din baza de date, lor le trebuie s-apară în joc rata aia astronomic de mare...

Baftă în continuare ;)

EN:

Well done, I see that we, Romanians, are doing well when it comes to coding :)) May I ask you what library did you use in order to read the YAML file? I mean, it seems a good idea to update the code to the new standards. :-?

I'd like to suggest two things:

1. You could use gettext in order to localize the server strings (in order to discard the use of the locale_string.txt file). Maybe those should be translated from Korean to English, despite it's not a must-do.

2. You could make the maximum drop/XP etc. rates (those you can set with /priv_empire) configurable within the... config. I mean, the guys who have PVP servers are just too lazy in order to run a query in order to set up everything from the database, they need those insanely huge rates to be shown ingame.

Good luck!

Hello,

I've used yaml-cpp 0.5.* and build it with c++11 flag to match the source. The only con is the overhead caused by boost lib.

Yes, I'll consider gettext for the next update as it's an easy change, but I have in mind to get that language from user lang field in the DB to make support for a fully international server.

Adding now config options it's delayed till the source is clean, but yes, the options will be there.

Mersi :D

• Love 2

For example you write /i 28433 add it your weapon if the stone succeed equip the weapon and write /i 25100 then drag it in the equipped weapon when the stone is removed you'll have +25% to warriors without any stone and you can do it continuously

I make this whit vanilla core and dont work , work only in this corexp or what :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...