Jump to content

[ Dead Download Link ] [Under Development] CoreXp - A new server binary [ We Need You ]


Recommended Posts

New small update:

- Minor code tweeks

- Added guild_exp_table

- Changed [guild_]exp_table to YAML.

 

Now, it's not mandatory to use /share/locale/<country>/exp_table.txt and guild_exp_table.txt.

The core have default values and now you can overwrite these values in your .txt exp file.

 

Eg (for exp_table.txt and guild_exp_table.txt) :

1: 100000
2: 95
3: 31239
105: 99000000
  • Love 1
  • Active Member

RO:

 

Bravo, văd că noi, românii, ne pricepem la programare :)). Pot să te întreb ce librărie ai folosit pentru a citi fișierul YAML? Că mi se pare o idee bună actualizarea asta la noul standard :-?

 

Aș avea și eu două propuneri:

1. Să folosești gettext ca să faci localizarea stringurilor din server (să renunți la locale_string.txt). Eventual ar merge traduse din coreană în engleză, dar nu e chiar o urgență.

2. Să faci ratele maxime (ălea cu /priv_empire) configurabile din... config. Că ăstora cu serverele PVP nu le convine să ruleze un query ca să seteze totul din baza de date, lor le trebuie s-apară în joc rata aia astronomic de mare...

 

Baftă în continuare ;)

 

EN:

Well done, I see that we, Romanians, are doing well when it comes to coding :)) May I ask you what library did you use in order to read the YAML file? I mean, it seems a good idea to update the code to the new standards. :-?

 

I'd like to suggest two things:

1. You could use gettext in order to localize the server strings (in order to discard the use of the locale_string.txt file). Maybe those should be translated from Korean to English, despite it's not a must-do.

2. You could make the maximum drop/XP etc. rates (those you can set with /priv_empire) configurable within the... config. I mean, the guys who have PVP servers are just too lazy in order to run a query in order to set up everything from the database, they need those insanely huge rates to be shown ingame.

 

Good luck!

Hello,

I've used yaml-cpp 0.5.* and build it with c++11 flag to match the source. The only con is the overhead caused by boost lib.

Yes, I'll consider gettext for the next update as it's an easy change, but I have in mind to get that language from user lang field in the DB to make support for a fully international server.

Adding now config options it's delayed till the source is clean, but yes, the options will be there.

 

Mersi :D

  • Love 2

For example you write /i 28433 add it your weapon if the stone succeed equip the weapon and write /i 25100 then drag it in the equipped weapon when the stone is removed you'll have +25% to warriors without any stone and you can do it continuously

I make this whit vanilla core and dont work , work only in this corexp or what :)

  • 3 weeks later...

Now, i'm searching a new virtual machine for the compilation and testing. When I'll find something ok, I'll make the wanted changes and I'll post the resources to run the server and client because many had problems (to hard, no info?) using the files :D

 

I made it 

1
2
cd /usr/ports/devel/boost-libs
make install clean but still error.Can some1 give me that lib?

 

 

you should have it + try portsnap fetch extract

then do it

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.