Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hi there devs,

I have tried as hard as i could to solve this but nothing has even logic. Everything seems to be in place i just can't remember what i have changed in the source for this to happen.

Here is the problem:  https://metin2.download/picture/oUlgmjk0dPn6qFLZJMQqBHehRVoeHZcV/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/JQ7t2G880ZA2IvlrhRT0eGNT8A1B8hHz/.gif

In errorlog client i have this (I HAVE NEVER EDITED MSM FILES AND NEVED HAD THE PROBLEM BEFORE):

0810 13:38:06227 :: Hair number 7465 is not exist.
0810 13:38:18278 :: Hair number 7465 is not exist.

The problem appeared after uninstalling sash system by lennt. I have martysama source. Anybody can give me a hint about this? Thanks!

 

Edit: The hair dye works perfectly.

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21744-hairstyle-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

@Torres if i set the hairstyle in the database i get the same thing, if i wear it ingame i get the bonus from the hairstyle but it won’t appear. 

I work 12/24 and i have no time really to work on this during the week. I pay 50 euros for the fix by the way. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21744-hairstyle-problem/#findComment-118251
Share on other sites

  • Premium
54 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

.sub bug lol

Man there is no sub bug man ... the hairstyles were working before i changed some codes in the source. I am not clear enough for you or what? 

 

Edit: i think i know the problem. I will post tonight the update.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21744-hairstyle-problem/#findComment-118257
Share on other sites

  • 5 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.