Jump to content

[Preview] League Of Legends map to metin2 - summoner's rift


Recommended Posts

✋Hi everyone!?

I'm back :) I want to show you me new map.

This is summoner's rift version metin2.

Maybe soon I will create a 'twisted treeline' and 'aram'

How do you like it? ?

 

⬇️contact⬇️

2019-02-13_150735.png.52a34241f735d103f4f1dd53e27ac883.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

8GeQnqj.jpgErl01NE.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

xQbl2g8.pngR6pu2yD.pngLuRxFKq.pngz9R8RMq.png3FsPYav.pngB0JsBRM.pngD64m9Sz.pngbaMByvf.pngo2MIu3F.pngwMuiiK4.pngz02oLFY.pngXm4Yps7.pngqnTD5jo.pngN0qObFJ.pngI27tIVS.png5w64F37.png0mXJDnq.pngth9LLuQ.pngycy95gu.pngs7dCJx3.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Confused 2
  • Love 17
  • 1 month later...
On 22.04.2019 at 13:07, Chyu ^^ said:

Przepraszam, nie ma to nic wspólnego z oryginalnym SR.

That's what I meant! :)

On 22.04.2019 at 13:52, Owsap said:

Niezła robota wygląda ładnie ?

Thanks, mate! :) 

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Charmeine said:

This is not similar to metin2 ??

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.