Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Navicat Monitor applies agentless architecture to monitor your MySQL, MariaDB and Percona servers, and collect metrics at regular intervals. It collects process metrics such as CPU load, RAM usage, and a variety of other resources over SSH/SNMP. Navicat Monitor can be installed on any local computer or virtual machine and does not require any software installation on the servers being monitored. Navicat Monitor includes a rich set of real-time and historical graphs that allow you to drill down into server statistic details. It gives you a detailed view of each server load and performance regarding its availability, disk usage, network I/O, table locks and more, which allows you to easily track the deviations and traffic among servers, as well as examine possible solutions and adjust your server settings.

 

5191aa5823a40c33e0e81bf564c7b0aa.png

fea4066fc3245273caec2236e517809e.png

1771b8e0a2d96ccff7e0ee737bd09e52.png

7e05ab4051af92366fcbe483343e0016.png

  • Set it up:
  •  
  • 1. Load Binary from here : https://www.navicat.com/en/download/navicat-monitor
  • 2. Run the Binary
  • 3. Sign Up youre Account Data 
  • 4. Paste youre Login Credits for the Server and choose the Database to install it
  • 5. You are Done. Congratulation ! ^_^

 

  • Bug Fix: If the MYSQL Server is down you have to run following command in Putty
  •  
  • mysql_upgrade --force -u root -p
  • Enter youre Password and youre Done.
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 9
  • Good 2
  • Love 6
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19617-how-to-monitoring-mysql-server-and-mariadb/
Share on other sites

vor 17 Stunden schrieb charparodar:

Do you know if it works over ssh tunnel? I can't even find any reference to it on the manual so, I can't use it...

Yeah it work's over SSH Tunel you can take a look in youre Settings and you will find it ^_^

  • Management
4 minutes ago, akaya said:

Yeah it work's over SSH Tunel you can look in youre Settings and you will find it ^_^

But we need to make a  basic configuration first without SSH Tunnel, I don't even have the mysql port open on firewall and I even binded the mysql to localhost only on my.cnf, I use Navicat with SSH Tunnel to manage it...

raw

raw

vor 1 Minute schrieb charparodar:

But we need to make a  basic configuration first without SSH Tunnel, I don't even have the mysql port open on firewall and I even binded the mysql to localhost only on my.cnf, I use Navicat with SSH Tunnel to manage it...

Then you have to change that before otherwise you can't use it..

  • Management
Just now, akaya said:

Then you have to change that before otherwise you can't use it..

Do I need to change it only to the first configuration and that change it back again once it's done?

raw

raw

vor 1 Minute schrieb charparodar:

Do I need to change it only to the first configuration and that change it back again once it's done?

u only have to change it once and then u can use it with youre SSH Tunnel without any Problem

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.