Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Moderator

This thread is a Movies / Series Chit-chat.
Share your favorite movies or favorite shows.

You can also share your opinion on your last viewed movie.

RULES:

Of course, the general rules of the board and especially the netiquette that can be found there apply.
Please use also the spoiler function when integrating trailers


Which series or movies are you watching and what would you recommend?

Let us start here a little conversation next to Metin2 and let us bring some life to this forum.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator
Am 8.2.2018 um 22:31 schrieb Dobrescu Sebastian:

Violet Evergarden

Also on netflix

Trailer:

Spoiler

 

I did not know the series to this day.

I looked at the trailer and it looked totally heart-rending.
:wub:
Totally marvellous <3

The series is on my to-do-list. 
:)
I have to see it.

Best regards
Raylee

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-98328
Share on other sites

  • Management

I'm watching Riverdale too, I'm loving it, just can't seem to figure it out if Chic is good or bad, he looks like a pussy, on a pussy's mind and body :P

I'm also watching:

-The Flash 
-Supergirl
-Arrow
-Black Lightning
-Lethal Weapon
-Bull
-Lucifer
-The Good Doctor
-Scorpion
-DC's Legends of Tomorrow
-Young Sheldon
-S.W.A.T.
-MacGyver

Some of this have just finished a season or mid-season and others are restarting after mid season...

I'm also waiting for the new season of Marvel's Jessica Jones to start :D

There's many more, a few months ago I was watching about 20 episodes a week xD, but they started to end a season <_<

If you guys want to follow me: https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/8943853/profile

  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-98330
Share on other sites

  • Management
5 hours ago, Mano said:

Nowadays i'm watching Supernatural series and I'm on season 10 now :o

I've watched up to season 8x05 but then my series restarted and I stopped watching xD

  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-98382
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator

#Topic name changed to 
Movies/Series Chit-Chat


#Added a description
This thread is a Movies / Series Chit-chat.
Share your favorite movies or favorite shows.
You can also share your opinion on your last viewed movie.


#Rules:
Of course, the general rules of the board and especially the netiquette that can be found there apply.
Please use also the spoiler function when integrating trailers

Best regards
Raylee

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-100475
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Dobrescu Sebastian:

Going to watch now. (The Rain)

I'm now finished with the first season. :wub:
It was really good :) 
If you are interested in the music of the first episode.. here is it. I love it :)

Spoiler

 

Best regards
Raylee

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-101486
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Management

I'm going to start watch The Enemy Within, and keep watching my usual's:

  • The Flash
  • Arrow
  • Supergirl
  • Riverdale
  • The Good Doctor
  • SWAT
  • Bull
  • MacGyver
  • Lethal Weapon
  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-113088
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

We need to update this topic:
Movies/Series which I saw last time and I can recommand:

  • Legends of the Fall (Is an totally awesome drama movie)

  • Chernobyl (Must be seen!!!!!)

  • John Wick (All parts)

  • Polar (Netflix movie)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-117752
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

Stonehearst Asylum have the same concept as Shutter Island, i recommand it too.

And if we talk about Christopher Nolan:

  • Interstellar
  • Inception
  • Transcendence
  • The prestige

 

Edited by VegaS™
The prestige added too.
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-117784
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

For me;

Best series: Breaking Bad:

Spoiler

 

And movie: Forrest Gump:

Spoiler

 

Other series;

Lost

Black Mirror

Dr. Who

Chernobyl

Sherlock

Merlin

Narcos (Escobar :()

Prison Break

Better Call Saul

Stranger Things (I don't like 3. season)

Mr. Robot

Money Heist

The Last Airbender

  • Love 1

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-118100
Share on other sites

Recommendations:

Movies:

1. End Game ( I think this one everyone seen)

2. Cabin in the woods

3. Why him? ( this one you will suffocate of laughter) 

TV Series that are ongoing:

1. The Boy`s

2. The 100

3. Maybe Lucifer

Anime:

1. Slime

2. Goblin Slayer

3. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

(There are a lot more, but I think those are more relevant than old anime like Death note ... )

 

P.S.: A little off-topic, some manga that I like: 

1. Solo leveling

2. The tower of god

3. D.I.C.E. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18009-moviesseries-chit-chat/#findComment-118104
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.