Hi girls , as you know I was absent in the last years from metin2 services.
What did I do in the last three years?
- I managed to don't depend on metin2 like in old times and I enrolled in the university of Computer Science for changing my lifestyle and doing some real shit.
- I got a job at one of the most important companies in automotive, called Continental as a Software Engineer (C/C++, Python, [...]).
- I hardly started with web and mobile development (latest technologies) with my girlfriend and soon as we're ready in the next year, we'll open our company and doing freelancing based on contracts with big companies as associates. Maybe you would ask yourself, why this? I'm sure most of you know that C++ in 2020 is just for embedded systems and game development and most of the jobs are shit and you're not able to work remote, so you need to go every day to the office and staying 8 hours, even if you finish your tasks in the first hours, nobody cares, so you will have a corporatist life and a bored one. So, with web/mobile development you're able in 8/10 jobs to work remotely. Basically in short words, you can travel the world every day and do at the same time ~15.000€/mo constantly and easily, in two persons if you've good skills and your company is created in a country with small taxes, I think it's a good deal.
Until now my time was limited, but a lot of thanks to coronavirus and to who created the virus.
Since we work from home, I have a lot of free time so I thought would be fine to open a thread here, after 4 years of not being present in this category.
Not because I'm hungry and don't have enough customers/money (I have a lot of them who still waiting for my answers for years, back to that period). Basically for sharing my stuff and because many users asked me here since I'm back on m2dev, why I don't have a thread with my services. Seems that people missed this since I've had over 50k views on my profiles in these years.
So I thought would be fine to be here for the next months (or until the coronavirus is done) and doing some new works in metin2 for passive incomes, since all of you have the same reason why you're here after over 10 years, even in 2020, so let's don't talk about "the big passion".
Random user 1: "You come after a lot of years when all of your systems are leaked, your code back to that time was shit!!!"
- That's right, some of the systems now are leaked and the old ones have some shitty code, but at that time there weren't many sources for getting "inspiring/copy-paste code" like most of the developers doing now. Now metin2 forums have over 99999 threads with systems in C++, and everyone is a 'developer'.
- For those who bought those systems they can request updates, most of the leaked systems have a lot of bugs/crashes since the person who leaked those systems had the first versions from years ago, no updates at all, for example: in biolog system from the version of 4 years ago, you can duplicate the rewarded items, 99% of the big servers using the leaked version, good luck with it.
Random user 2: "Do you make custom systems/features?"
- Back in the time, I did many customized systems, but just if I like the idea itself, otherwise not.
Random user 3: "Do you sell source/server file?"
Random user 4: "Do you create any tool/API for metin2 or non-metin2 as a request?"
- Yes, I can create any kind of tool or API in multiple languages based on your requests.
Random user 5: "Can I hire you to be my dev?"
- Yes, but you will need to satisfy a lot of conditions for taking me in your project.
Random user 6: "I paid you some years ago and still didn't get the systems!"
- Send me a message again, my skype still has unread messages since the last years, we'll fix it.
- Bank transfer, Money Gram, Western Union, PayPal.
My latest works:
- Official Chat System - V21.0
- Client optimization
- item Reputation
- Badge notification manager
- Messenger renew
- Pickup option
- Quick slots
- [...] there're many systems/features that I started and didn't finished them, soon I'll update the topic, also the website and descriptions, because they're crap.
Everyone did mistakes in the past, so if you've any problems with me, I suggest you send me a private message and we can fix it friendly, not by spamming the topic.