Jump to content

BenQ ZOWIE XL2720 and Asus ROG GL552VW


Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello guys,

I have the Asus ROG GL552VW laptop with a GeForce GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5.

My question is, can I use the BenQ ZOWIE XL2720 Monitor at 1080p@120Hz?

I contacted the BenQ support to obtain information about the HDMI version for this monitor, and they told me it is HDMI 1.4.

I also searched about the HDMI version for this graphics card and I found out it has HDMI 1.4b.

Can anyone clear this out of my head please?

Thank you all

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17032-benq-zowie-xl2720-and-asus-rog-gl552vw/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.