Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Hi guys!! :) 
A lot of people wrote me about halloween stuff for this year! Im really busy but don't worry, it should be done in 1 week :) 
I couldn't finish it yet but im close! :) 

I will post some screens during next week! 
For this year i will make weapon set and maybe new sashes too.. :) 
 

inq5aab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 5

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17002-halloween-2017/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Hi to everyone!
The map is done from 70% :) Im working just on details and final cave now.. :) 
The map will be done soon!! :)

8QMlaab.jpg

M1Jhaab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17002-halloween-2017/#findComment-93624
Share on other sites

I was always thinking that this is one of the few games were the community do a better job than the people from the original game and every day I'm more convinced of it.

I guess that's called love and pasion for what you do.

Great job as always.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17002-halloween-2017/#findComment-93681
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management
6 hours ago, Pedro Santos said:

and World of Metin2  paid for this map 

What?

What do I have to do if WoM2 did buy or didn't buy this event? And, what assures you that they paid? They could have some kind of partnership, I doubt, but it's possible, they are the biggest metin2 private server in the world, they have lots of connections...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17002-halloween-2017/#findComment-94240
Share on other sites

  • Premium
2 hours ago, charparodar said:

What?

What do I have to do if WoM2 did buy or didn't buy this event? And, what assures you that they paid? They could have some kind of partnership, I doubt, but it's possible, they are the biggest metin2 private server in the world, they have lots of connections...

I wonder if you're serious when you say that. Even if they are well-known, they have to pay and they have with what. Plechito has worked for this event and I don't understand from where you have the courage to ask for it for free.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17002-halloween-2017/#findComment-94244
Share on other sites

  • Management
10 hours ago, Dobrescu Sebastian said:

I wonder if you're serious when you say that. Even if they are well-known, they have to pay and they have with what. Plechito has worked for this event and I don't understand from where you have the courage to ask for it for free.

Where did I asked for free? Where did I say that WoM2 got it free?

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17002-halloween-2017/#findComment-94262
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.