[Searching] Paid Custom CPP/PY Coder

Hi,

I have a few unfixed issues on my project at the moment including:

Python:
Interface fixes

• After Char-Switchung you can't use any Keyboard-Keys to navigate trough the characters (or select them with ENTER)
  • Channel Switcher by Lennt (Which i wait for a reply for 4months now) shows no channels. Im unaware of the issue causing this
  • Smaller fixes which I could show directly if coder is interested

CPP:

• 7.8. Skill by Lennt - Bug: After installing the System Source-Side all Weapons/Armor have Swords in them (Sword+9-+1) in the first slot.
  • Skill-Coloring system - Add Lycan (which isn't done yet)
  • Nemere/Meleys and Razador adding (Dont have this systems anywhere right now)

System i need:

• All Chars shall start in ONE Empire. This map or map-complex can't be left before level 30
  • All chars that are created need to get to that map and quest trough it
  • All Chars should be able to create Groups (so they should be in 1 Empire on this map)
    If possible: every char in the account should be able to have a different empire assigned to them

Payment after work done.
    If someone doesn't trust me there are serveral guys that can approve my trustworthyness.

Please contact via PN to get my Skype adress.

-> Work via Teamviewer/Anydesk/Remotedesktop is Possible.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
il y a une heure, DarkPhoenix95 a dit :

Python:
Interface fixes

• After Char-Switchung you can't use any Keyboard-Keys to navigate trough the characters (or select them with ENTER)
  • Channel Switcher by Lennt (Which i wait for a reply for 4months now) shows no channels. Im unaware of the issue causing this

Hello,

Good luck four your research, by the way I can answer those two questions :

1 - The key navigation is not a feature in the char-select that you have, you can simply add it by looking to the code of the oldest version and then adapt it a bit.

2 - This has to do with the login interface, the system is fetching the channels from it, if you changed intrologin (I think), the server will surely disappear. I fixed it by adding the choice of server before the login pannel, like it's usually made. Note that I'm using another Channel Switcher but the problem is probably the same ! :)

Have a nice day