Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello

I'm trying to install LG Bridge, but when I open it it says:

O23AXn6.png

I already tried to use LG PC Suite, but it says that my model isn't supported and that I should use LG Bridge (I have LG G5 H850)

Anyone knows how can I solve this? I already tried with some tutorials that I find online but none worked.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16608-problem-executing-lg-bridge/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.