Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello

My cities after some changes got with this textures:

LnMDLLs.jpg

Someone could give me this ones:

iGppUe4.jpg

Thanks

Kind Regards,

charparodar

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14168-cities-textures-old-new/
Share on other sites

  • Management

I had been organizing my client, to reduce the number of files on the pack folder, after that I have my cities like that...

I have the D:\ymir work deactivated, otherwise I could open the client...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14168-cities-textures-old-new/#findComment-80290
Share on other sites

  • Management

Textureset I think is the same, on the other hand, the textures aren't... I already went to my other client and used the textureset and textures but no change...

 I hate this dark textures, don't give any life to the cities...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14168-cities-textures-old-new/#findComment-80293
Share on other sites

  • Management

My client had the textures working, but when I put together the metin2_patchs to lower down the number of files on the pack folder I got this textures, I went to my other client, before putting together the stuff, but the textures keep like this, like sh*t...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14168-cities-textures-old-new/#findComment-80298
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

you removed patch2, it contains the new textures.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14168-cities-textures-old-new/#findComment-80304
Share on other sites

  • 9 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.