Search for Systems

He's not the only guy who i see with this system  Mobs informations , i would like this system too :D because it's genius, players are asking too many questions about drops

• Love 1

2 hours ago, xtrue13 said:

Hi,

i've seen this thread: 

All users don't recommend that guy.

Does anybody know where i can get the following systems?: Mobs informationsSet equipment collecting, Textures changing.

2 hours ago, Exygo said:

He's not the only guy who i see with this system  Mobs informations , i would like this system too :D because it's genius, players are asking too many questions about drops

If you both are willing to pay for mobs information system I can make a finde version for you. Just message me.

• Love 1

Is not so hard.

Small example how to get informations from mob_drop_item.txt:

MOB_DROP_FILE_NAME = "%s/mob_drop_item.txt" % app.GetLocalePath()
	mobDropInfo = pack_open(MOB_DROP_FILE_NAME, "r").readlines()

for drop in range(1, len(mobDropInfo) + 1):
		mobDropTable = mobDropInfo[drop-1][:-1].split("\t")

self.SetItemSlot(i, have, bigDick)

12 minutes ago, VegaS said:

Is not so hard.

Small example how to get informations from mob_drop_item.txt:

MOB_DROP_FILE_NAME = "%s/mob_drop_item.txt" % app.GetLocalePath()
	mobDropInfo = pack_open(MOB_DROP_FILE_NAME, "r").readlines()

for drop in range(1, len(mobDropInfo) + 1):
		mobDropTable = mobDropInfo[drop-1][:-1].split("\t")

self.SetItemSlot(i, have, bigDick)

I disagree with this method, you'd have to copy the drops' file every time.

16 minutes ago, miguelmig said:

I disagree with this method, you'd have to copy the drops' file every time.

You can read with urllib from website.

You will make changes to the file very few times, if you have a stable server once you do not need to edit 5 minutes mod_drop.

import urllib
	try:
		MOB_DROP_FILE_NAME = urllib.urlopen(url + "/src/game/mob_drop_item.txt").readlines()

This is version sucks know, it's just an idea hahaha.

You can get information directly from vid on mob_drop_item part of the server, but in some cases you'll need to work with some packet.

Just now, VegaS said:

You can read with urllib from website.

You will make changes to the file very few times, if you have a stable server once you do not need to edit 5 minutes mod_drop.

import urllib
	try:
		MOB_DROP_FILE_NAME = urllib.urlopen(url + "/src/game/mob_drop_item.txt").readlines()

This is version sucks know, it's just an idea hahaha.

You can get information directly vacuum mob_drop_item part of the server, but in some cases you'll need to work with some packages.

I'd just do the right way, send the information from server. And I'm working on it, if someone wants to buy it, let me know.

6 minutes ago, miguelmig said:

I'd just do the right way, send the information from server. And I'm working on it, if someone wants to buy it, let me know.

Hahaha, this is your reason for which you criticize me? Because you already sell or want to sell it?

Bro, I try to share with you some small idea, I do not sell this shit, which already sells 3 people, and that is already free in the globalmt2 client that was decrypted by a few people.

Please do not judge me senseless.

I have not never talked to you, and I have not offended again.

2 minutes ago, VegaS said:

Hahaha, this is your reason for which you criticize me? Because you already sell or want to sell it?

Bro, I try to share with you some small idea, I do not sell this shit, which already sells 3 people, and that is already free in the globalmt2 client that was decrypted by a few people.

Please do not judge me senseless.

I have not never talked to you, and I have not offended again.

I didn't offend you, or did I? I wasn't criticizing you, nor offending you. I was saying that the way you mentioned wasn't the most correct way and that it could be improved.

I'm sorry that you took it so deeply. And in case you thought I only criticized because I was selling, you're wrong. I only planned on working on this system right after reading this thread, I had no interest in this before I opened this thread.

@miguelmig ok sorry, no problem.

I talked with sandmann long time ago and he told me it was just the python for their system on metin2global (because from here all people stole ideea/and code). There is no line in c++ xD.

So, no need to be complicated this ^^, you can make in 10 min in only python this system and you can read mob_drop from special patch like autopatcher, and edit when you edit something you need only to upload this fucking shit mob_drop with 50kb, durating 0.01423678 sec for upload, jesus xd

@xtrue13 If someone want this like you, i can make a release.

8 minutes ago, miguelmig said:

@VegaS You need to consider that there are more items that can drop that are not in the mob_drop_item.txt file. Keep that in mind.

1. common_drop_item.txt
  2. mod_drop_item.txt
  3. etc_drop_item.txt
  4. drop_item_group.txt
  5. mob_proto ( row -> drop_item ) = etc_drop_item.txt

Be sure bro ^^

• Love 1