Searching for serverfiles

I am searching for newschool serverfiles complete with sash and all gameforge's staff , with new weapons and armors and maps , full balanced exp / damage and new quests , mobs including lycan!I prefer the protos txts but i dont really care cause its easy for me to convert them!

I am paying until 200euros via psc/mastercard/paypal!

If you are a stealer do not send me message you will only lose time!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

I am searching for newschool serverfiles complete with sash and all gameforge's staff , with new weapons and armors and maps , full balanced exp / damage and new quests , mobs including lycan!I prefer the protos txts but i dont really care cause its easy for me to convert them!

I am paying until 200euros via psc/mastercard/paypal!

If you are a stealer do not send me message you will only lose time!

I have something that fits your description (mostly). Contact me if you're interested !

Kind regards,

- Michael

On 25/7/2016 at 9:10 PM, ondry said:

haha man, if someone had the serverfiles you are describing, he could just start server and earn way more money

nobody sell you something like this for this price

Yeah man 100% the money that i give are nothing?Really are you idiot?That's the point for buing some serverfiles...Idiot kid!