Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am searching for newschool serverfiles complete with sash and all gameforge's staff , with new weapons and armors and maps , full balanced exp / damage and new quests , mobs including lycan!I prefer the protos txts but i dont really care cause its easy for me to convert them!

I am paying until 200euros via psc/mastercard/paypal!

If you are a stealer do not send me message you will only lose time!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12804-searching-for-serverfiles/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

I am searching for newschool serverfiles complete with sash and all gameforge's staff , with new weapons and armors and maps , full balanced exp / damage and new quests , mobs including lycan!I prefer the protos txts but i dont really care cause its easy for me to convert them!

I am paying until 200euros via psc/mastercard/paypal!

If you are a stealer do not send me message you will only lose time!

I have something that fits your description (mostly). Contact me if you're interested !

 

Kind regards,

- Michael

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12804-searching-for-serverfiles/#findComment-73306
Share on other sites

On 25/7/2016 at 9:10 PM, ondry said:

haha man, if someone had the serverfiles you are describing, he could just start server and earn way more money

nobody sell you something like this for this price

Yeah man 100% the money that i give are nothing?Really are you idiot?That's the point for buing some serverfiles...Idiot kid!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12804-searching-for-serverfiles/#findComment-73384
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.