Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Contributor
4 hours ago, Sc00ter97 said:

Hello guys, 

I am trying install it but i get this error:

https://metin2.download/picture/Xdx566x0Hc5L8cnK0fauwQrtxftr15bM/.jpg

 

What am I doing wrong? I change the url to: https://mysite.com/patch

Is anyone could help me  I would be grateful.

Scroll down to "Https solution"

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.