Increase max gold in the Shop

21 hours ago, Kaba said:

price_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

How can i increase this price(999.999.999) to 1.999.999.999?

I have SRC. Please link description or help me.

If you have set lenght in uiCommon.py in your client you will must go to the server source and you will must edit the file lenght.h in common. There will be max_gold = 1 000 000 000LL so change this number to 2 000 000 000ULL. That's all, good luck

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

3 hours ago, Minton said:

I can't find that max_gold that you just mentioned and nothing like this. I attached my length.h file from server source.

length.h

There are more these files that names are lenght.h, so you must go to common in server source and there is the file lenght.h, so open this file and use CTRL+F and you must to find this: GOLD_MAX or something like this. That's all.

Oh, my bad you can just go to uiCommon.py in client in roots and change the lenght of numbers. For my tut which i said u must have complete tutorial for max yang. So now you only need to change some numbers in uiCommon.py

I'll be always helpful! 👊