• We need you!

You must register to discover all the features of our community!

Shadow devil tower.

• Honorable Member

121812885_3842871489078233_7934794985750

Hello everyone!
A lot of people wrote me in past weeks/months about new devil tower. I already did one 3 years ago, but i don't really like it when i look at it today.
I have been thinking about it a lot and its a cool idea. I like to edit or re make original stuff.

So my vision is kind of connect devil tower and devils catacomb and make a new run in black-green theme.

It should be something like shadow version of it. Yeah i was inspired by WoW - Shadowlands, that idea is just epic.

What do you think about it? 

Thank you for all your opinions!

• Love 12

In my opinion, the game design of the current Devil's Catacombs is top notch. Back then, the Devil Tower was the hardest (and only) dungeon in the game with good rewards (chests, books and an exclusive blacksmith). It was when level 75 players were really rare and they were neither with level 66 armors nor level 75 weapons. It was a really hard dungeon and when the new floors opened with the Grim Reaper at the top, it was very hard.

Later on, the catacombs opened and it was a really good teaser. You had to climb on top of the tower to kill the boss to finally do the opposite: go way below the earth at the exact same spot, but under the tower to continue the fight.

So the current game design and in-lore continuity is really good and makes sense. However, I won't be against what you said, it would be even greater to mix those two areas into a brand new realm. It could provide a welcomed idea and continuity, because fight against demons in metin2 stopped after the catacombs, which became a regular dungeon.

Go for it!

Edited by Gurgarath (see edit history)
  • Love 1
  • Honorable Member
On 10/17/2020 at 12:51 PM, Gurgarath said:

In my opinion, the game design of the current Devil Catacomb's is top notch. Back then, the Devil Tower was the hardest (and only) dungeon in the game with good rewards (chests, books and an exclusive blacksmith). It was when level 75 players were really rare and they were neither with level 66 armors nor level 75 weapons. It was a really hard dungeon and when the new floors opened with the Grim Reaper at the top, it was very hard.

Later on, the catacombs opened and it was a really good teaser. You had to climb on top of the tower to kill the boss to finally do the opposite: go way below the earth at the exact same spot, but under the tower to continue the fight.

So the current game design and in-lore continuity is really good and makes sense. However, I won't be against what you said, it would be even greater to mix those two areas into a brand new realm. It could provide a welcomed idea and continuity, because fight against demons in metin2 stopped after the catacombs, which became a regular dungeon.

Go for it!

I 100% agree with you.
However, a lot of players are bored with doing still the same, but also dont want new stuff out of metin that much. So re-make of some classic stuff is the best way to satisfy them.

I also love stories, so give some kind of story to this could be fine aswell. Also the teaser, i would like to do some. So we will see how i will be with free time.

• Love 1
  • VIP

A great idea with that renovation :)

• Love 1

" Don`t pretend things change if you always do the same thing"

"Don`t give up on a dream for how long it will take, time will pass the same"

• Honorable Member
21 hours ago, 66Dragon99 said:

yeah sure... whatever

02ccccaec9ba7bd2c2356928a22697bd.jpg

horde_da_by_kid_eternity-d7tlhkh.jpg

7448727d0c90066e51b7836650e66aa2--horror

7b65f1365f3962e1418d32a397617941.jpg

d629880294e9b820fd434a642b43c0ca--cool-a

edc97d5466b032fbea634facd3fc2149.jpg

Alexa add these to Plechito's order cuz nothing else fits into the "tower" 

color or ground templates for fun or idk

wall-art-liquid-metal-effect-wall-art-fi

erzader-textur-018.jpg

OIP.tRGHO_bkZ3pv_7CGkUNkNQHaHa?pid=Api&w

AMETISTA-3-kopya.jpg

f7f4bde5c5d9c19ab62303d7499d406813592418

These are pretty good! THank you for an inspiration!! 

• Ghost 1

Just for Colortemplates for fires/soul mse files

d4399f0903117cbe5bee06e117908dc9.jpg

http://orig05.deviantart.net/6fd0/f/2013/278/7/4/nidhogg_by_jessada_art-d6paask.jpg

avatars-ILunwDslaON2zuhw-knaBsw-t500x500

460b05a9c2aefe6afb6a56b3bdcc143b--arte-f

File_Dal-Lago_NutsC_G.png

also if you could make a "smaller skybox" on the same map on the dungeon's top floor that would be a nice illusion 

berserk-wallpapers-20.jpg

other colortemplate
331-3318460_guts-berserker-armor-art.jpg

and random mess for the devil's shadow part...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TvtcP2ih2yc/UO3fHmnHgKI/AAAAAAAAA-M/g7Wyug3X16c/s1600/Berserk_v25c216p021.jpg

yep random elf jpg

tmb_75730_3636.jpg

Edited by 66Dragon99 (see edit history)