Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys. Everything is allright with my horse, but when I teleport or relog the horse dies... I've tried to revive it a lot of times, but after teleporting or relog still dies...

I've tried to change with the original files from mainline or other sources these files :

char_horse.cpp, horse_rider.cpp, horse_rider.h, horsename_manager.cpp, horsename_manager.h and questlua_horse.cpp

The problem is still there... So, what can I do?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9891-horse-dies-after-teleport-or-relog/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

Remove the function that the horse has got health and dies (just a suggestion)

If I do this, the horse will never die I think... and when you're riding it the horse will not die if someone tries to kill you (I guess)... so... I don't think this will work...

38 minutes ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

Better use the source it will be much safer and helpfull for you :)

Yea, but when I use the db compiled from the source, the horse dies... I've tried to replace some rows linking with the horse... but the problem is still there and I don't fucking know what to do... I've tried everything I could...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.