Hi metin2dev, I have a problem by quests, and the problem is that, when in quest I have for example some functions:

Spoiler

say("Example")

and after that I have

Spoiler

end

In client, for 'OK' word, or 'Cancel' or 'Continue' I have this:
https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif/

And the problem is:
https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif/

There needs to be 'OK', not empty grey space..
If someone know how to fix, let me know that. :D 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, NewWars said:

I did not understand that piece of code really but, check on your locale, the variable LOCALE_OK both client and serverside if they are alright.

There is no  LOCALE_OK variabile. I have just UI_OK, UI_CONTINUE and UI_CANCEL in locale, and these are the variables that need to be there, not LOCALE_OK. I replaced locale.lua from server, still the same, I've checked questlib.lua, nothing special. 
If you have skype, send me a pm, maybe we can fix it on skype.

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

9 hours ago, AlexxD said:

There is no  LOCALE_OK variabile. I have just UI_OK, UI_CONTINUE and UI_CANCEL in locale, and these are the variables that need to be there, not LOCALE_OK. I replaced locale.lua from server, still the same, I've checked questlib.lua, nothing special. 
If you have skype, send me a pm, maybe we can fix it on skype.

Yeah i didnt know the name soo i just throwed some random logic name.
Well, it was working before? If yes, when, and what you did after.

It can be also on .py window builder, but you can only detect that looking at code.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2015 at 7:39 PM, NewWars said:

Yeah i didnt know the name soo i just throwed some random logic name.
Well, it was working before? If yes, when, and what you did after.

It can be also on .py window builder, but you can only detect that looking at code.

I fixed it, just replaced uiquest.py, I didn't know what was wrong in my py file before :/