Strange error with data folders

Dear community,

It's known that there is a simple method for generating data folders for the monsters: we just have to upload the client folders without the models and textures and it's allright. Only if the accumulation data is missing from the .msa files, the cores won't start, we just get an error message in the syserrs instead of this.

Today I met with a really strange error, when the same thing happens, but there isn't any error in the syserr or syslog, and I think the accumulation datas are correct. I can only find out which ones are wrong if I look at the syslog's last line, because it couldn't load the next folder. All of these incorrect folders were the new original pets and mounts, like panda, bear_young, etc.

If anyone has a clue what can cause this unpleasantness, I'd be glad if you'd share with me your ideas about it. I'm less interested about alternative solutions.

Thanks in advance,

RoxaLyssa

• Premium

Dear community,

It's known that there is a simple method for generating data folders for the monsters: we just have to upload the client folders without the models and textures and it's allright. Only if the accumulation data is missing from the .msa files, the cores won't start, we just get an error message in the syserrs instead of this.

Today I met with a really strange error, when the same thing happens, but there isn't any error in the syserr or syslog, and I think the accumulation datas are correct. I can only find out which ones are wrong if I look at the syslog's last line, because it couldn't load the next folder. All of these incorrect folders were the new original pets and mounts, like panda, bear_young, etc.

If anyone has a clue what can cause this unpleasantness, I'd be glad if you'd share with me your ideas about it. I'm less interested about alternative solutions.

Thanks in advance,

RoxaLyssa

The accumulation_data is simply the attribute that's needed to avoid that the npc/monster runs more than the space it really needs to.

So it's needed to deny the monster to attack before it reaches the target.

You only need to put it in the .msa file, there isn't a correct accumulation_data, you just need to put it, so it's impossible that it gives you error, even if you put it randomly.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium

Okay, repeat your question then.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

And there are no syserr logs.