Syserr get's flooded with Unknown Header errors

Hey Guys,

I'm somewhat stuck with the following problem: After booting up the Server, everything works perfectly fine. Players can do everything without having any problems at all. Although for some odd reasons, after some time (it varies, sometimes it takes hours, sometimes it starts almost right after the server finished booting up) players start to get stuck on random maps, mainly those where they've been farming and fighting mobs. Syserr gets flooded with these errors:

191f96fc1a.png

All those errors are things that the client sends to the server which seems to be unable to process since the packets are pretty much corrupt.

I disabled the IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION on both the server and the client. Could the issue be related to that perhaps? I'm running out of Ideas since the server works pretty fine and the issues arise only after a while so it can't have something to do with wrong packet structs..

Anyone's got a clue?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days