How to Solve Problems :) {In general + examples on metin2}

flygun

• Former Staff

Last Update 5/22/2015 8:09 pm Jordan time

Hello guys .... I'm not back yet i just got some free time at the moment so i decided to make this topic so

first of all this is not a "way to solve any problem" it's kind of methods which you must follow to understand what is your problem and how to collect information about the problem plus propose possible alternatives, based on those information you have to decide what to do

now that was a kind of introductory paragraph :P  ... anyway I'm not very good at english "english grammar" so sorry for my bad english

#so before starting i suggest you to work with my topic before going to Google  and search for a fix #

#in this topic i'll put an example on how to fix some problems with metin2 server/client as soon as i got a free time

the How to starts now :)

Decision-making

The concept of decision-makingit's the perceived decision or conscious decision between the available alternatives                                                                       in a specific situation, in order to achieve the goal by the requirements of the position and within the time available

steps of decision-making : 

1:- know the problem and define it

2:- collect information

3:- propose possible alternatives

4:-Study and evaluate alternatives

5:-Choose the best alternatives and apply them

6:-evaluate the results

1:- know the problem and define it

--->This is one of the most important step in making decision, in this step we will identify the dimensions of the problem

--->example:#not completed

2:- Collect information

#coming soon

#all the examples will be on metin2 problems

#i'm veryyyyy sorry i will continue writhing this topic as soon as i get some time   

Edited by flygun
  • Love 2