• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Hi, me server have hacked mysql base del.. I change pass hard but again Hacked..how to fix

Hello.

They hacked by website?

Which website are you using?

Thave

In my country was deleted 6 servers.

Really? lol.

We have self-coded secured website, we have strict rules in firewall, and someone still dropping 3 DBs (player, common and log), we don't know how, we don't know who... Maybe any backdoor in core (we have 40k core mainline)? We have spent lots of hours to find backdoor or something like that, and we didn't found anything... We are working with few servers together to fix this problem... Still not fixed..

Hi, me server have hacked mysql base del.. I change pass hard but again Hacked..how to fix

Hello.

They hacked by website?

Which website are you using?

Thave

In my country was deleted 6 servers.

Really? lol.

We have self-coded secured website, we have strict rules in firewall, and someone still dropping 3 DBs (player, common and log), we don't know how, we don't know who... Maybe any backdoor in core (we have 40k core mainline)? We have spent lots of hours to find backdoor or something like that, and we didn't found anything... We are working with few servers together to fix this problem... Still not fixed..

i think problem in website