You really need to debug yourself, the people who spend the time to fix all the bugs in servers have no intention of releasing the files for free, and the majority will either sell them or open a server.

You can get alot of help on this forum, so just get cracking on fixing the bugs, shouldn't take more than a couple weeks to make it completely clean.

Good Luck

• Love 1

You really need to debug yourself, the people who spend the time to fix all the bugs in servers have no intention of releasing the files for free, and the majority will either sell them or open a server.

You can get alot of help on this forum, so just get cracking on fixing the bugs, shouldn't take more than a couple weeks to make it completely clean.

Good Luck

%100 correct, if anyone post error or want change on source people ready to help..

if i work on project and i give my time for this, i don't want share this files ;)

• 2 weeks later...