Exclussive WorldOfMetin2 2014 Source Files]
File Date : 2014
G++ Version : G++49
Boost Version : 1.5.3

FREEBSD Version : 9.2

Download : ...

Virus Total ; Archive Is Damaged . But I Can Scanning Folder

----------------------------------------------------------------

My question is this is real source of WOM2 ?

Sorry I posted here but I needed some answers ..

• Premium

This is already discussed, but I will summarize the history here so you can answer to that thread in MPC.

In 8th August 2014 a hacker hired by the owner of metin2.sg, Christopher Chia, infected one of the employees of the hosting company Eterhost. Through this employees' PC, he downloaded the WoM repository, database and website -which were hosted there- and deleted all of Eterhost customer's data (about 100 VPS or 5 TB worth of data). This became the most destructive hacking event ever happened in the metin2 world. 

About 2 months later Christopher Chia himself (using an account called "AVeryGenerousMan") released all of these WoM files in epvp hoping to get some applause for his hacking endeavors. His server got ddosed by epvp users instead.

More information about SG's criminal history is

• Love 2

This is already discussed, but I will summarize the history here so you can answer to that thread in MPC.

In 8th August 2014 a hacker hired by the owner of metin2.sg, Christopher Chia, infected one of the employees of the hosting company Eterhost. Through this employees' PC, he downloaded the WoM repository, database and website -which were hosted there- and deleted all of Eterhost customer's data (about 100 VPS or 5 TB worth of data). This became the most destructive hacking event ever happened in the metin2 world. 

About 2 months later Christopher Chia himself (using an account called "AVeryGenerousMan") released all of these WoM files in epvp hoping to get some applause for his hacking endeavors. His server got ddosed by epvp users instead.

More information about SG's criminal history is

:) :) :) :)