how can i use direct my external ip with dhpc or without or with modem settings so like linux

friends i wanna use my direct internal ip in windows like linux network system so u write your public ip in linux network settings but i wanna use this system in windows

so how to maybe with modem configuration or network adapter configuration or how?

so i not want to use 192.168.x.x just wanna use direct my external ip wanna get it direct with modem

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to use your local ip as ((192.168.x.x)) and from router you can open ports ((like 13000,11000,etc)) and then players want to enter your game ((and they are not in same network)) can enter using your public IP ((external IP  ))

friend please before out from vps and try local server and after comment here that more different threads :) btw thanks for comment

because u will get kick while login from client