[ Dead Download Link ] Pyc Extractor [ We Need You ]

• Bronze

Hey guys. I'll share pyc extractor system. System supported Python 1.1 & Python 3.3.

So you're decompiled metin2.sg & world of metin2 (it's not personal) :D

ScreenShot :

ZJgzmPx.png

Download : https://mega.co.nz/#!v1RjwTiC!lw6KuKzIQ-9ZjECwqts5EEofpVOHMuWQQ-qn4oFtz2Q

Kind Regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

Plain logic saves lives.

• Bronze

Give credits where credits are due ...

I bet you're not using your own decompiler^^

Btw seems you missed some updates on world of metin we no longer use pyc^^

Yep i've seen your updates but i don't care :) Turk players playing your games and your kidding muslim name. First show respect to players.

Finally, No system can't protect forever.

Regards.

Plain logic saves lives.

• Premium

You can't decompile current SG client or current WoM client with that, so it's a bit useless, moreso when the full old WoM client which used this method is published here:

http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/462-world-of-metin2-beta-client-34k/

Care to explain that about muslims, I don't really get it? It's forbidden to speak about religion in our server. If this release is some kind of bizarre religious revenge for imaginary offenses I will delete it straight away.

• Bot

Yep i've seen your updates but i don't care :) Turk players playing your games and your kidding muslim name. First show respect to players.

Regards.

What the heck is wrong with you ?

Where are we kidding muslim name ? || <-- no proper english sentence btw

Finally this system will prevent noobs from stealing our root content so its pretty sufficient for our needs^^

Kind regards

MartPwnS

PS: This is no personal debate this topic has the intention of releasing your pyc decompiler, so please as you alrdy said, "it´s not personal", follow your guidelines and keep this stuff out of here.

english_banner.gif

• Bronze

You can't decompile current SG client or current WoM client with that, so it's a bit useless, moreso when the full old WoM client which used this method is published here:

http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/462-world-of-metin2-beta-client-34k/

Care to explain that about muslims, I don't really get it? It's forbidden to speak about religion in our server. If this release is some kind of bizarre religious revenge for imaginary

offenses I will delete it straight away.

Can you explain this? 

1385731_686800731371659_1887556918_n.jpg

Why pet name is muslim? If you're say "I don't really get it? It's forbidden to speak about religion in our server", you don't do this.

Regards.

What the heck is wrong with you ?

Where are we kidding muslim name ? || <-- no proper english sentence btw

Finally this system will prevent noobs from stealing our root content so its pretty sufficient for our needs^^

Kind regards

MartPwnS

PS: This is no personal debate this topic has the intention of releasing your pyc decompiler, so please as you alrdy said, "it´s not personal", follow your guidelines and keep this stuff out of here.

1385731_686800731371659_1887556918_n.jpg

Then can you explain this?

Regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Plain logic saves lives.

• Bronze

Please tell me how that is insulting? For real, the world would be better off without the religion nonsense. And the guy who made that pic is muslim himself and he isn't in the WoM team anymore anyway.

I don't mean who made that pic. I mean why you're sharing on facebook fan-page? Paylasici make this system and share on wom2 topic(epvp). If you're wanna game without religion. You shouldn't be share like this picture on facebook fan-page.

Your client is public on metin2dev.org. Hovewer, someone wanna py extractor for decompiled metin2.sg. Maybe your client same with metin2.sg or not. I don't care.

Anyway..

Regards.

Plain logic saves lives.

• Premium

You still haven't explained what's insulting about a lion called "muslim", since you are so religious I was expecting some quotes from the qumran about how the figure of lion is insulting, but it seems you have no idea what you are talking about and just want to rage for no reason.

Your extractor cannot decompile the current SG client so it's useless.

This thread is closed now.

• Love 1