Skills + Delete character

Go to solution Solved by Denis,

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character delete: Go in your database --> dump player.sql --> clear it from querys --> delete old player_delete.sql -> rename it on desktop to player_delete --> upload

This won't work if you just rename the .sql file (sql script stays for player table) so just delete your actual player_deleted table & duplicate player table + rename it to player_deleted.

• Former Staff

Character delete: Go in your database --> dump player.sql --> clear it from querys --> delete old player_delete.sql -> rename it on desktop to player_delete --> upload

This won't work if you just rename the .sql file (sql script stays for player table) so just delete your actual player_deleted table & duplicate player table + rename it to player_deleted.

yup it wont work i knew what he wanted so i just went to DLL of object information in navicat and changed player to player_delete

and runed the query but this didn't work the problem was from the source of the db Thx for denis it just worked fine i'll close mark denis's port as solved cus i made the codes for the skills

thank you all for help

best regards

FlyGun