metin2 source womsvn/release error C2065: 'it' : undeclared identifier help!

Do you really think you'll get support if the womsvn belongs to the former admin of this board here? It's like when i would trample the flowers on your grave. Just naughty.

If you fail to compile an alrdy perfectly compilable source forget making a server.

You wont get support from me sad enough that you want to use our files...

+1 for what .JayZoN said

hey guys i did not want help from yours so there is a lot of peoples :)

us to knows yours illegals therefore be more careful with talks calm down and do not idle talk there eheh

Do you really think you'll get support if the womsvn belongs to the former admin of this board here? It's like when i would trample the flowers on your grave. Just naughty.

If you fail to compile an alrdy perfectly compilable source forget making a server.

You wont get support from me sad enough that you want to use our files...

+1 for what .JayZoN said

hey guys i did not want help from yours so there is a lot of peoples :)

us to knows yours illegals therefore be more careful with talks calm down and do not idle talk there eheh

Them having the files from YMIR may be illegal, but it's still a forum administered in part by people who work for WOM. What do you expect to happen? I understand it's a little hypocritical, but it's a board rule to not support the release or use of the work of people from the pserver community. And as it's our board, our "private community" we can decide whatever rules we want for it. Whatever YMIR has is open game (LOOOL OPEN GAME, pro pun...).