Itemshop Ingame and Site

I know this is a forum to help and share things but you ppl take it too much as a self service you are using, you can find here all free without having a clue and keep asking for stuffs in the end you have a  sv made 80% by a board and 20% by you from that 19% is copy paste work!!!

FREEE FREE FREEE dafuq i give you free stuff if doo free stuffs for me this board should have some gold or points ranking so you can earn them releasing things or solving errors/buggs  , this way those who brings things to forum will have the right to request things!

The devs from here are not your slaves all i see dayly is ppl with no ideaa about c++ and  modding src and f***k them and then ask for help  lol cant swim take lessons and then jump in the pool! I used to hate epv** for their sistem but i think it might be the right way!

* This got a small reference to your  request it has to doo with all forum but my brain crashed on your topic xD

My opinion you dont have to share it or aprove it!

• Love 1

• Developer

Do that by yourself, or pay someone to do it for you.

Your portuguese and I know it.

Sorry but I'm Spanish. Just because I can talk and write in portuguese doesn't mean I'm portuguese. The main language here is english, does that make us english people? Of course not.

Also, this has nothing to do with the thread theme.

• Love 2

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

I know this is a forum to help and share things but you ppl take it too much as a self service you are using, you can find here all free without having a clue and keep asking for stuffs in the end you have a  sv made 80% by a board and 20% by you from that 19% is copy paste work!!!

FREEE FREE FREEE dafuq i give you free stuff if doo free stuffs for me this board should have some gold or points ranking so you can earn them releasing things or solving errors/buggs  , this way those who brings things to forum will have the right to request things!

The devs from here are not your slaves all i see dayly is ppl with no ideaa about c++ and  modding src and f***k them and then ask for help  lol cant swim take lessons and then jump in the pool! I used to hate epv** for their sistem but i think it might be the right way!

* This got a small reference to your  request it has to doo with all forum but my brain crashed on your topic xD

My opinion you dont have to share it or aprove it!

Total agree with you.

About the topic, you can try to search on this forum or google it.

There are some public releases, but i'm not sure if they have backdoor or security fix.

You can ever build your own or ask to someone if you want to buy it.