Like I said http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/8-board-rules/?p=23132.It isn't nice to steal someones works,imagine if this was your work would you feel nice?

Look i am not a stealer like you... :) I don't steal money from the others...I just want to improve my skills :D !

(εσύ ξέρεις καλά τι έκλεψες (nerdian))

• Love 1

Stealing?Really?When they gave they money to my server they should know that some time the server will close.

I was a kid then and stupid so I couldn't maintain the server so I closed it, I admit it, but I never stole money ;)

Right now we're not talking about me, but about your topic.

Yes (A kid with a paymentwall) ... And now at the topic...Can you help me?

I just want to improve my skills :D

• Love 1

Guess you will never improve your skills!  :D

But think a bit at this! :wub:

If you make up your client with some things you worked for months or that you payd for and somebody comes and ask a way to decript your client on a forum your work will worth 0 since everyone can have it using a simple tutorial but if that forum dont alow it means ONLY ppl that got those ""skills you try to improve will have  that and 90%  of them WILL NOT share it and keep them for personal use and keep thisway those files value xD

SO if you want something from somebody else work get skilled in stealing them in order to worth them then ask yourself if really worth showing others to do it easy way when you worked so hard to earn it xD

PS: Now to answ your question clients like that use diff encrypt engines like Themida/Enigma/MoleBox and diff versions or mix of those so is not easy to decrypt/exctract them for that you need those skills xD

• Love 1