Wulfman (or how ever this thing is called)

• Premium

I debug it and add it :

He got 6 skill, one with mouth (like assassin) some reapid skills and 2 buff skill (def and att.)

He can use only claw, and 6 armors I guess, and there's 2 new bonus (3) : attbonus wolfman, bonus again wolfman, resist claw. (if i remember well).

He got a new empire (e1, but it is a small map).

Ellie said that he start from level 60.

I debug it and add it :

He got 6 skill, one with mouth (like assassin) some reapid skills and 2 buff skill (def and att.)

He can use only claw, and 6 armors I guess, and there's 2 new bonus (3) : attbonus wolfman, bonus again wolfman, resist claw. (if i remember well).

Does its skills look like the ones on youtube?

Because they're so basic and looks like fanmade edited skills.

Anyway i don't know the connection between old china and the romanian mythology.

I looked posts about this on somewhere.

Not sure but I heard there was some story about a wolfman kinda monster in old china.

Not really wolfman but I know there are some Turkish mythologies about connection between wolves & humans. They lived near old China.

• Honorable Member

I don't think that GF will add a new defence. It will ruin the game. What will high lvled peoaple do? I think they will use dagger defence or whatever.

It was already inside the dev_wolfman_branch inside kraizy.tgz.

+against wolfman

+resist wolfman

+resist claw

I don't think that GF will add a new defence. It will ruin the game. What will high lvled peoaple do? I think they will use dagger defence or whatever.

It was already inside the dev_wolfman_branch inside kraizy.tgz.

+against wolfman

+resist wolfman

+resist claw GF's gonna add add add add add

And the players gonna cry cry cry cry cry

And haha I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake

Shake it of, shake it off

~ i know the lyric thing is unnecessary & you don't have to understand if you haven't listened to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. ~

• Premium

I have some great ideas for gf and ymir but i dont have time and i am sure they will not listen me.

Something like "The way of Dragons" system.

You can choose a dragon way : Beran-Setaou, Bahar-Taraji and Baljid-Elvedin.

Every way has a bonus. You can enhance the way with dragon power essence dropped from each dragon. And like the horse skill books and the other skill books it can fail or succeed.

What do you think guys? :D

• Premium

I debug it and add it :

Does its skills look like the ones on youtube?

Because they're so basic and looks like fanmade edited skills.

If I remember well the video. Yes, but in P it's verry nice skill, don't worry.