Jump to content

A live-streaming platform made for Metin2 — I'm looking for founding creators and server owners


Recommended Posts

  • Management

I built a streaming platform for the community — looking for founding creators and server owners

You know me as the admin here. For a while now I've been building Metin2Stream (metin2stream.com) — a full live-streaming platform built for the Metin2 community, by someone from it. Not a Twitch clone with a reskin: it's live streaming with a real chat (emotes/badges/commands/replies), past broadcasts, clips, channel subscriptions, donations, and categories that are actual Metin2 servers — because that's how this community actually browses.

It's live now. Registration and streaming are open — go look.

I'm opening a founding beta for two groups, and I want both:

If you run a Metin2 server

Your server is a category on the platform. Every stream from it lands in one place your players already browse. During the beta I'm hand-picking founding server owners to get:

  • Your server featured — front-page spotlight and priority placement while you're a founding partner, so players discover you where they're already looking for somewhere to play.
  • Your events streamed where your audience is — GvG, boss runs, drops, launch nights, all auto-announced in this community's Discord the moment they go live.
  • A pipeline for your streamers. Whoever streams your server plugs straight into your category — the more they stream, the more your server is seen.
  • A direct line to me and real say in what gets built — server-owner tooling is on the table and your feedback sets the priority.

If you stream Metin2

I'm looking for founding creators to stream weekly during the beta. What you get:

  • Founding rates, locked in — permanently better than the public rates.
  • Early Partner track and the founding-creator badge.
  • A direct line to me. Your feedback list is literally the development roadmap.
  • Your streams auto-announced in this community's Discord.

What I ask either way: be active during the beta (creators, stream at least once a week; owners, get your events and streamers on), tell me what's broken or missing, and be patient with beta rough edges. Monetization is currently disabled platform-wide while the payments launch is finalized — founding creators will be the first switched on.

Stream Metin2, or run a server? DM me on Discord and I'll send you the full picture for your side.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Flame 1
  • Good 2
  • muscle 1
  • Love 4

raw

raw

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.