Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a highly skilled C++ / Client developer to perform a major engine upgrade on my current 32-bit Metin2 source (Nextworld2 base). I want to bring the game to modern standards in both performance and visuals.

Here is exactly what I need:

1. Core Architecture Upgrade:

Full 32-bit to 64-bit conversion (Client & Server source).

Updating all necessary external libraries (Python, Boost, Cryptopp, etc.) to x64.

2. Graphic Engine & Visual Tuning:

DirectX 12 implementation: Replacing the old DX engine with DX12 for better performance and modern rendering.

4K Texture Support: The client must be able to handle and properly render 4K high-resolution textures without crashing or memory leaks.

Advanced Armor Shining: Reworking or upgrading the current specular/shining system for armors to make them look much more detailed and modern.

Requirements: This is a complex job, so please only contact me if you have actual experience with DX12 implementations and 64-bit Metin2 upgrades. I need a stable and crash-free result.

Payment: I am willing to pay a very good and fair price for high-quality work. We can discuss the details and milestones in private.

Contact: Please DM me here or add me on Discord: Stefan095531

Thank you!

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.