Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’m looking for a developer for my Newschool project.

I have many years of experience with the game and the concept is already fully developed – it just needs to be implemented.

I’m searching for realistic and reliable developers only who are serious about working on the project.

Payment would be monthly.

If you’re interested or want more details, feel free to contact me.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34409-search-a-developer-for-my-project/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.