Model                     "m2mdT/assassin_titanM.GR2"
       SourceSkin             "m2mdT/boots_1.dds"
       TargetSkin              "m2mdT/boots_1.dds"
       SourceSkin1           "m2mdT/hand_1.dds"
       TargetSkin1            "m2mdT/hand_1.dds"
       SourceSkin2           "m2mdT/body_1.dds"
       TargetSkin2            "m2mdT/body_4.dds"
}

Now the problem is when i use specular [ make armor shinnie ] only the first 2 texture skins  get the specular and  the other doesnt ...  i changed the order to see if is something wrong with texture and is same the first 2 target skins " in this case arms and legs are shinnie and body not :angry:  "  ....
So how can i increase the use of texture and source skins up to 3 or more ???? i have models that use up to 8x texture :wub:  ....

Group ShapeData89
{
       ShapeIndex 156
       Model                     "m2mdT/assassin_titanM.GR2"
       SourceSkin             "m2mdT/boots_1.dds"
       TargetSkin              "m2mdT/boots_1.dds"
       SourceSkin1           "m2mdT/hand_1.dds"
       TargetSkin1            "m2mdT/hand_1.dds"
}
Group ShapeData90
{
       ShapeIndex 156
       Model                 "m2mdT/assassin_titanM.GR2"
       SourceSkin            "m2mdT/body_1.dds"
       TargetSkin            "m2mdT/body_4.dds"
}

Facepalm man... 

• Love 1

There's no point in adding texture on msm files ... just add the correct path to your granny2 model (armor) ... the model will load the texture automaticaly from his material path

P.S Only if you add the same model gr2 (armor) with diffrent texture you can use the skin target

i know all that but you dont get what im trying to doo my armor textures got multiple layers means with specular will make it shinnie like the original ymir ones [ and not white like when u add specular on 90% of the new armors u guys use ] what you're saying is basic but specular wont work without the msm lines for each texture path and the way i was adding them only worked for first 2 texture skins and i was trying too add all in 1 shape data forgot :wacko:  that i can add more shape data for same index