Jump to content

DE_DUST2 Metin2 map adapted from CS:GO


Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

I got frustrated — I also have my own issues and some rage for certain reasons, so I’m making a release of de_dust2 map, no longer working on it. 
This is the version without camera collision (the only way to achieve that is with terrain stuff, which I was working on, but I’m abandoning the project due to lack of motivation and time).

 

  • I don’t provide support for installation or modifications. I only offer support if there are problems with the map itself (missing textures, things that should match 1:1 with the video below, etc).
  • The archive contains a step-by-step installation tutorial.
  • The textures are in PNG format since I didn’t re-export them.
  • I should mention that some sections of the map (2 sections) are blocked because they didn’t fit Metin2’s logic regarding height and other aspects, and they looked disappointing or ugly.

Preview: 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by KolenMG
download not hidden
  • Metin2 Dev 15
  • kekw 6
  • Good 7
  • Love 13
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33988-de_dust2-metin2-map-adapted-from-csgo/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, ARiver said:

Can someone make an ak47 bow to match the theme here ? 😂

I am 100% sure that I saw one at some point on the internet 😂😂

  • Lmao 1
  • Contributor
On 9/20/2025 at 7:02 AM, ARiver said:

Can someone make an ak47 bow to match the theme here ? 😂

haha, there are plenty of ak47 bow on internet 😄 
but i made one for you

.png

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • kekw 1
  • Love 5

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

  • Premium
On 9/22/2025 at 9:06 PM, Jawwad said:

haha, there are plenty of ak47 bow on internet 😄 
but i made one for you

.png

This is the hidden content, please

Ah ah ah amazing ! 😂

Thank you ! 

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Active+ Member

As I've mentioned in the main topic, somehow it needs to create a camera collision. I was able to achieve this. 

https://metin2.download/video/F2yNt847JUdLpD292774MnlWzMd9Ii6N/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.