Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bot

Hello, I'm here to announce my farewell related to metin2. It's been a long journey tbh, started playing this back in 2007 and start learning code back in 2009. I've met good and honest friends which I still talk nowadays. I actually left this back in November 2024, but I think it should be deserved a proper goodbye. I no longer work with metin2, I no longer create systems, I no longer help developing servers / systems, you will not see me anymore in any server related to metin2 with this or other discord. If you indeed see the name "doose", it's not me either. Thank you all again for everything, it's been really pleasure to work alongside everyone here. I'm not going to be online anymore on this forum or any other forum, in other words, messages you send or anything you write here, I won't be able to read. I wish everyone a good development and rest of good year.

With a big heart, thank you everyone.

 

Farewell.

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Cry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33909-my-goodbye-related-to-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Once Metin2, always Metin2, there’s no turning back. I told myself that back in 2011, and here I am today still creating maps from time to time and checking out Metin.dev to see how far the scene has come. You’re never really gone; the passion comes back as soon as something triggers it. For me, even just walking across a bridge is enough to make me want to start making a new map again. But still, I wish you the best of luck in real life.

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Love 6

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.