Problem with db and connection

Hi all i got this problem when i start my VM of freebsd 9.2 with 40k files.

here the syserr:

SYSERR: Oct  1 04:08:53 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Oct  1 04:08:56 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Oct  1 04:08:59 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Oct  1 04:09:02 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Oct  1 04:09:05 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Oct  1 04:09:08 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect.

And the FreeBSD error when i start the file of metin2
Failed retrying in 5 second mysql_real_connect: access denied for user metin2@localhost  usingpassword YES

I don't know why because i have set the true dates of login

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny is the password is right not wrong and i continue to got this error.. i think is a problem with config file i set localhost is work with hamachi interface?

mysql -p
Enter password you set with 'mysqladmin'.

You should now see:

mysql>
Then type:

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'metin2'@'localhost'IDENTIFIED BY 'password' WITH GRANT OPTION;
metin2 = username you are using

password = your chosen password

quit

the funny is the password is right not wrong and i continue to got this error.. i think is a problem with config file i set localhost is work with hamachi interface?

Hahahha Drakoz (eisai elinas?) fixed , the server is root , just the quality host blocked and the site.. hahahahahjaharoot is the top level directory or a privilege level of a user. People keep making this mistake over and over, no need to butcher the terms guys. The word you're looking for is "dedicated".