hello, I have a clean serverfile where everything works fine except for the 'src' part, I use freebsd 13.1 and I can compile the 'db' part but the range part gives me an error that I don't know how to solve, can someone help me?

errors:

Spoiler

linking ../game_r41034
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(client.c.o): in function `send_client_reply_packet':
client.c:(.text+0x601c): undefined reference to `SSL_get_peer_certificate'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(my_aes_openssl.cc.o): in function `my_aes_encrypt':
my_aes_openssl.cc:(.text+0x60): undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_iv_length'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(my_aes_openssl.cc.o): in function `my_aes_decrypt':
my_aes_openssl.cc:(.text+0x224): undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_iv_length'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(my_aes_openssl.cc.o): in function `my_aes_get_size':
my_aes_openssl.cc:(.text+0x2fe): undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_block_size'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(my_aes_openssl.cc.o): in function `my_aes_needs_iv':
my_aes_openssl.cc:(.text+0x33a): undefined reference to `EVP_CIPHER_iv_length'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [Makefile:220: ../game_r41034] Error 1

^_^
私の興味は無限です、そして特に私が成功して別のレベルに到達しようとすると、要するに、あなたがボールでそれらを打つとき、誰もが彼の喉を燃やし、やせ衰えます、彼は彼が曲がると叫びます

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

i tried that, i installed gcc11 / and pkg install compat7x-i386 compat8x-i386 compat9x-i386 compat11x-i386 compat12x-i386 and openssl etc.

root@Kralbenimmmm:~ # pkg install openssl
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The most recent versions of packages are already installed

Edited by TheWolf

^_^
私の興味は無限です、そして特に私が成功して別のレベルに到達しようとすると、要するに、あなたがボールでそれらを打つとき、誰もが彼の喉を燃やし、やせ衰えます、彼は彼が曲がると叫びます