Voooxy aka m2core.tech scammer

As the title suggests, be careful with this scammer. He boasts about doing and having things, but they are of very poor quality, and he doesn't even know how to code anything. All he does is take code from other systems and make a mess. Here you have his so-called open fast system and another system that was supposed to be color-coded slots..

I can provide additional information if needed.

Here you can see how he acknowledges that the system is not complete and that he will make modifications to fix it. These modifications never happened.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://m2core.tech - this is his website where he sells products. Don't buy them, they are all of poor quality!

Here are his systems that I'm talking about.. anyone knowledgeable will realize they are both rubbish: 

https://mega.nz/file/8lNhwbxR#R1zsKuj1KQ7ym-KIPTFgn9QR5dZnGYrg3ONjXBQWebE 

https://mega.nz/file/1kkUGIAa#hXkr3hUlDYFd0ml6NGrSVjfIorhOLHe8QFQkQG2yCoI 

• Management

Who is this user, I've never heard of it...
Trust only real developers, known members.

PS -> You should share his Discord Account ID, in case he changes his name on Discord.

He is also known as Sziver and Mosxiin. Already scammed me 3 years ago for almost 500€. Unfortunately cant find conversation with him. He already had topic with similar systems on this forum under name Sziver. @ AZICKO If you can see old or deleted posts then you should find it. I just wanted to say that. So nobody gets scammed again.

• Premium
Posted (edited)

I have been working with him for a long time, communication with him is extremely complicated and it happens that as soon as I send money (even if 50%) then he stops working, stops communicating and it drags on for a very long time. For example, I am currently working with him on the Guild system and solving teleportation to CH99 from all cores, and as a result, I have been working on it for 2 days without any activity. He often "falls asleep on Anydesk" out of nowhere or stops responding out of nowhere or writes "Wait the minute" and the minute becomes 6 hours.

I will be happy to change my review once it starts communicating and working again.

my recommendation - don't pay until everything is 100% done and completely tested.

------

EDIT:

He already communicates only so as not to say, but the work still stands, he is of no use. He keeps writing that he has too many customers, but when he didn't have the money, he would almost go broke. Just wait until he's hungry again and needs money. I'm sick of such people - I had a similar experience with a certain Flourine - also from Poland and exactly the same attitude, after payment he started to ignore or write nonsense rather than start doing what we agreed on. Sooner or later I will also contact Revolut.

Edited by FileX
New info

• Premium
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Vaynz said:

Aswell wanted to work with him, he is weird a little bit cause is requesting me money out of no where and he doesnt know how to solve some simple things.

Sometimes I thought his fixes were done using chatgpt. Because they made absolutely no sense. In my opinion, the systems he offers are not even his. 😄

Voooxy discord ID: 541666510138114059

Edited by FileX

• Premium

I've bought server files off of him for quite bit of money. He stated that they are "totally finished" yet it's my second month of fixing bugs and completing existing systems there. His response time is somewhere between an hour to 24h. Also, instead of fixing it for me he is offering me another server files to buy (weirdest sales pitch I've ever seen tbh).

• kekw 4

• 2 weeks later...