Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I'm here to ask you for help in modifying skills animations.
Is it possible that in 2024 there's no tools and fixes to open them in a newer 3dsmax versions?
Anyway, I've tried dozen of tutorials shown in this forum but I can't still load the animation in 3dsmax (even using "max 7/8").
Recently I've tried it using noesis (won't export even with "Export done" message); I've tried different plugins/exporters but none worked properly.

I've been able to load character and its skeleton, but it didn't work with animation.


I'm looking for this problem for 2 weeks and nothing changed. I just wanted to add some poligon shatters to some skills, to make it more "realistic", but it seems I have to leave my tries failed.

So, you're the experts....can you help me fixing this problem? I've thought that I had to change the "*.gr2" animation file and add there my "road shatter", cause the other files are for visual effects. Isn't it?

Thanks in advice to everyone for helping me.

Regars,

AkimboSlices, just a newbie with a 18 years old dream.. ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32453-skills-modifies/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.