Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I just updated my devil lib to 1.8.0 but when I change my dll from client to 1.8.0 version I have a problem with guild mark icons.

When I change my guild Icon ingame, it appears empty. I think there's a problem between client <~> server.

Do I need to update something in game source?

If so how and what? My server runs on Freebsd & compile with Clang14.

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32436-how-to-fix-devil-18-guild-mark-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Active Member

There's a bug in DevIL 1.8.0 in the way it processes TGA files. You can either:

  • use martysama's git repo for the DevIL library:
    This is the hidden content, please
  • patch the bug yourself:
    This is the hidden content, please
  • port the source code to use another image processing library
  • downgrade to an older version of DevIL
Edited by Exynox
  • Metin2 Dev 46
  • Flame 1
  • Good 10
  • Love 1
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, Exynox said:

There's a bug in DevIL 1.8.0 in the way it processes DDS files. You can either:

  • use martysama's git repo for the DevIL library:
    This is the hidden content, please
  • patch the bug yourself:
    This is the hidden content, please
  • port the source code to use another image processing library
  • downgrade to an older version of DevIL

I saw this topic but my problem is that the icon does not load at all!

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • 10 months later...
On 4/5/2024 at 2:34 PM, Exynox said:

There's a bug in DevIL 1.8.0 in the way it processes TGA files. You can either:

  • use martysama's git repo for the DevIL library:

    Hidden Content

    • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
  • patch the bug yourself:

    Hidden Content

    • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
  • port the source code to use another image processing library
  • downgrade to an older version of DevIL

It works fine but I'll check it out

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.