Jump to content

uiToolTip problem with import ItemToolTip


Go to solution Solved by josehdelaro,

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a problem with uiToolTip, I have installed a couple of systems and they always give me an error with it; from uiToolTip import ItemToolTip, saying this; 'module' object has no attribute 'ItemToolTip' when it exists, does anyone know why this is the case? I clarify that I have fixed those errors by applying a change that they use for the switchbot.

The problem I have now seems to be the same;
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'ItemToolTip'

but now I can't find it working, this is the line that gives me the error:
self.toolTip = uiToolTip.ItemToolTip()

Does anyone know how to fix the problem 'module' object has no attribute 'ItemToolTip'?

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32416-uitooltip-problem-with-import-itemtooltip/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

FIXED

It is not a fix in itself but it is the only way for it to work correctly.

You simply have to change the uiToolTip to lowercase uitooltip and that's it, I know it's crazy because really all my py have uiToolTip but it is the only solution I can give you, even if you have the switchbot problem, this same solution works! xd

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.