Go to solution Solved by TheEqualizer,

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Celestus said:

Can somebody help me ?spacer.png

Those are linker errors. I don't understand the language, but I believe the compiler is not finding the definitions for those 3 symbols. This likely means you have not added the (.cpp) files that contain the definitions to your solution/project. Make sure your solution was setup properly.

1 hour ago, TheEqualizer said:

Those are linker errors. I don't understand the language, but I believe the compiler is not finding the definitions for those 3 symbols. This likely means you have not added the (.cpp) files that contain the definitions to your solution/project. Make sure your solution was setup properly.

How do I link the new .cpp files?

• Solution
4 hours ago, Celestus said:

How do I link the new .cpp files?

If you are using visual studio, then right-click the project these files belong to (probably "userinterface") and then select [Add > Existing Item...] or highlight the project and press [Shift + Alt + A]. Then select the files and visual studio will add them to the project.