Jump to content

Client Compile after Ingame itemshop


Go to solution Solved by TheEqualizer,

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Celestus said:

Can somebody help me ?spacer.png

Those are linker errors. I don't understand the language, but I believe the compiler is not finding the definitions for those 3 symbols. This likely means you have not added the (.cpp) files that contain the definitions to your solution/project. Make sure your solution was setup properly.

1 hour ago, TheEqualizer said:

Those are linker errors. I don't understand the language, but I believe the compiler is not finding the definitions for those 3 symbols. This likely means you have not added the (.cpp) files that contain the definitions to your solution/project. Make sure your solution was setup properly.

How do I link the new .cpp files?

  • Solution
4 hours ago, Celestus said:

How do I link the new .cpp files?

If you are using visual studio, then right-click the project these files belong to (probably "userinterface") and then select [Add > Existing Item...] or highlight the project and press [Shift + Alt + A]. Then select the files and visual studio will add them to the project.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.