Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, I managed to fix everything, but i can't find the right MySQL lib to compile on x64

Thats the mysql part of my makefile atm:

# MySQL
INCDIR += -I/usr/local/include/mysql
ifeq ($(PLATFORM), 64)
LIBS = -lmysqlclient -lz -lzstd
else
LIBS += /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a /usr/lib/libz.a /usr/local/lib/libzstd.a
endif

Getting this error (of course because the 64-bit path goes nowhere)

ld: error: unable to find library -lmysqlclient

When i link to the standard mysql lib (/usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a), i get the i386 incompatible error.

ld: error: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.cc.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
ld: error: /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a(client.cc.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd

Am I just stupid, that I can't figure it out?

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.